Sunday, June 12, 2022

Pet Shop Boys Concert 2022

We finally got to see the Pet Shop Boys at the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin last night.  I bought these tickets back in 2019 and I forgot that I booked the premium seat package.  We tried to enter the area last night and the guy at the door said that we had to go around to the other entrance.  

The other entrance was the premium ticket ticket entry.  Wow, what a difference.  There were restaurants and bars that we were able to visit prior to going inside.  The premium section was nice and the price difference was only €10 per seat.  Well worth it.    

The entire show was awesome!  It was basically all of their greatest hits.  We had awesome seats.  The show was even better than the last time I saw them at the 2013 Berlin music festival.  I don't think I sat down once during the whole show.  

After the concert we headed back to Friedrichshagen because I had to leave before 6 AM to catch the S-Bahn to Hauptbahnhof for my morning train back to Brno.  Tonight I need to finish packing because tomorrow I'm headed back to Frankfurt for the week.

Here are a few video clips that I took with my mobile.  Now I can't wait to see them again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment