Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Down 21 kg

Like most people I've been on one diet or another for longer than I can remember.  As I get older it gets harder to lose weight.  Oh the joys of getting older.

I'm currently down 21 kg (46.3 lbs) which is good.  It doesn't sound so impressive when I think that this is over the past six years.  That's only 3,5 kilos (7.7 lbs) per year.  Well, it does sound a little better in pounds but that's part of the joy of metric.

I still have way more to lose and it does get frustrating sometimes.  But I have to remember that I didn't put the weight on overnight so I can't expect to lose it overnight.  

I'm actually not on any particular diet.  I've just changed my eating habits.  I try to eat healthier, try not to eat after 6 pm, and drink more water.  Nothing too revolutionary.  I exercise 5-6 days a week but that's been the case for years.  But exercise and better eating...who knew?

Update:  Now down 24 kg.

Update:  I hit my goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment