Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas 2022

Veselé Vánoce, Fröhliche Weihnachten, and Merry Christmas!







Like usual, we headed over to Oma and Opa's place for coffee and cake before going to church.  This year, services were held both inside and outside.  

We had our traditional Christmas dinner of buletten, sausages, and potato salad.

Tünde's getting older so der Weihnachtsmann didn't make an appearance this year but we still had presents.

I absolutely love my new "Best Guncle Ever" t-shirt.







Another great Christmas with the German family.  I also finished Tünde's advent sock calendar.    


Update: My sister wins the best Christmas present ever.  When I got back to Brno there was a package waiting for me.  She scanned my late grandmother's signature and had it laser printed on a Christmas ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment