Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Knocking Out The List

Another great week in Friedrichshagen.  I knew that it was going to be a busy week and I was right.  First of all, there's always a list of things to do and no matter how full the list is to start with, additional things always some to get added.  

A few things were added to the side and even to the back of the list. In the end I think there were some 20 things that we checked off.  Not too shabby.


On Friday night we went out for sushi.  Tünde still uses the training chopsticks that I got her during my first trip to Singapore.  
On Saturday, we over to Oma and Opa's house for lunch.  Oma cooked up a feast as usual.

I normally try to catch the non-stop train that runs from Hamburg to either Vienna or Budapest which means that when I hop on the train in Berlin, it's a direct trip all the way to Brno.  Right now though, there's only one such train per day and it leaves just after 6 am.  If I don't catch the direct train then I have to change trains in Prague.  

Well my reward on Sunday morning for being at the Berlin main station before 6 am was to find out that the train had a last minute configuration change which meant that the first class cabin where I had a seat reservation wasn't there.  


So I got to take a business class seat instead.  This was my first time ever riding business business class on a train.  It was nice.  Very private with plenty of space.  I may have to do try this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment