Sunday, August 29, 2021

Road Trip to Poland

This weekend was the first time I've left Czechland in over a year.  I was in Germany in July 2020 and since then I haven't left the country.  Not having left the country in a year is unbelievable especially considering I had planned on 20 countries in 2020.  But that's the way things shook out.

This weekend was a quick road trip, with Jitka and Geetha, to Wrocław, Poland.  Besides a being a quick getaway we went to visit our friend and colleague Arek.



Arek was a great tour guide.  Geetha had never been and it had been a many years since Jitka was there.  I've been there more times than I can count.

We had a great time just running around the city.  Of course, no visit to Wrocław is complete without checking out the dwarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment