Monday, October 15, 2012

Expat Blog Award Nomination

I've been nominated for a 2012 Expat Blog Award.  In late December, there will be a Gold, Silver and Bronze award for the best Expat Blog in Czech Republic.

This is not the same contest which, thanks to all of my loyal readers, I won last year.  That was a one-time deal looking for the best blogger in all of Central and Eastern EuropeI still can't believe that I won that by only 3 votes.

This new competition is by country so I am only competing with other bloggers in ČR.  Of course I have a lot more competition this year.

One of the judging criteria will be based on reviews left on my listing.  Of course, this isn't the only judging method but a few well chosen words from my readers surely can't hurt.  So please go show some love for this blog by leaving a comment at http://www.expatsblog.com/blogs/60/christophers-expat-adventure

Thanks and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment