Sunday, May 23, 2021

In the Lithuanian News

Yesterday morning I received a message from a Lithuanian friend in Prague that a photo of me was in the Lithuanian news.  What!?!?  I haven't been to Lithuania in a while so I had no idea what this was about.  Perhaps it's another one of these "I'm everywhere" or "I'm still everywhere"things.

One of the Lithuanians at work was featured on a website about her life and how she ended up in Brno. By the way, this is the same chica who made me give the Mozaiko presentation a few weeks ago.

One of the photos used is of us on the IBM float during the 2019 Prague Pride

The article is pretty interesting.  Obviously it is entirely in Lithuanian but Google Translate will give you the jist.  Congratulations Rimgailė on your write up!

No comments:

Post a Comment