Sunday, March 21, 2021

Off the Wagon

So I'm off the wagon.  Well, sort of.  Not only did I make it through suchej únor I still hadn't had a drink since Christmas when I had a glass of wine with dinner.  

My friend David and I usually go out for beers every four to eight weeks.  The last time was back in October before the state of emergency closed everything again.

A couple of weeks ago we decided on a virtual pub night.  My first beer since November.  I swear it was the best tasting beer ever.  It was lots of fun catching up and we need to do it again soon.

Then on Friday night we had another lads' night.  It had been a while since our last one.  Still not the same as meeting up with everyone at the pub but it was nice to at least get caught up online.  I'm so ready for things to get back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment