Tuesday, May 5, 2020

New Exam Dates

I wasn't happy a few weeks ago when I found out that my citizenship and language exams were cancelled.  Whilst disappointed, I thought fine, now I have more time to prepare.

Well now I'm really not happy.  Today I found out that my exams have been rescheduled for 5 December.  I have to wait seven months to take my exams.  

I had trip planned to go to Moldova over that weekend but I cancelled my flight because my exams are more important.  Later on I will try to be positive about this but for right now I'm not exactly pleased about the delay.  This means it will postpone my citizenship application by almost a year.  If all goes well then maybe I'll become Czech by the end of 2021.

Update:  My December exams were cancelled too.  Now waiting for a new date sometime in 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment