Thursday, November 16, 2017

At It Again

My team loves to mess with me when I'm out of the office.  Well, they did it again.  I guess they decided that six weeks was too long for me to be away.  #cantwaitforpayback 

This time they switched out my desk.  All of my stuff was moved to a new height-adjustable table.  There was also a box with an old kneeling chair packed in confetti that went everywhere once I lifted up the box.

They must have have cleaned out all of the paper shredders from the entire site.

Everyone got a big kick out of it.  I know that they wouldn't pull these pranks with me if they didn't care.  But damn! That confetti went every where.

At least they understand that, while I try to be a good sport about it, I'm not the one that's going to be cleaning up the mess.  Poor Igor drew the short straw and had to clean everything up.  But I have a feeling that Igor was the mastermind of this one.  Who knows what they will come up with next?

No comments:

Post a Comment