Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My Team Missed Me

I had a fantastic holiday!  I wasn't ready to give up the 26℃ (79℉) weather in Hong Kong for the 9℃ (48℉) in Brno but it was time to go back to work.

It seems that my local Brno team clearly missed me while I was gone for three weeks.  I returned to find my entire desk and chair were wrapped in aluminium foil.



When I say that my entire desk was wrapped, I mean everything.  My phone.  My monitor.  My stapler.  Pens on my desk.

The guilty culprits put a lot of effort in to doing this right.  Not only was my tea box wrapped up but each individual tea bag was also wrapped.  Hats off to their level of commitment.  They must have gone through at least four or five tubes of foil.

I'm all for a good prank.  This one is very familiar to a prank we pulled two or three years ago where we wrapped everything in plastic wrap.  I've got a pretty good idea of who put them up to this one.  #cantwaitforpayback  

No comments:

Post a Comment