Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Travel Poll Results

Well my first blog travel poll results are in for where I should visit in 2013.  First of all I would like to thank the 164 people who cast their votes.

This was kind of fun letting others have a voice in where I venture off to in this new year.  Next time I will limit people to only a single vote.  However, even with people being able to vote for more than one place I don't think it severely impacted the final results.

So with 61 of 164 votes, I will go to Iceland this year.  I never thought that it would have been such a close race between Iceland and one of the Central Asian "-stans".  Or that Georgia would have come in 5th place.
 


I may still visit one or more of the other choices sometime this year.  However, the first trip I organize will be to where my loyal readers have decided.  So even though I'm not a fan of cold weather, and Iceland is up near the Arctic Circle, I guess now's time to start sorting out my trip to Reykjavik.

No comments:

Post a Comment