Saturday, April 21, 2012

IGA Bowling Night

I've been encouraging my various teams at work to come up with some creative team building events.  So far, it's worked pretty well.  So far the Nordics team came up with horseback riding and the Alps team came up with ping pong and badminton nights.  Not too shabby.  Both groups are pretty creative so I'm looking forward to see what they come up with next.

My IGA (IBM Global Account) team decided to go bowling.  Again.  Not that I'm against bowling but it just seems like a crutch.  If you can't think of something then just go bowling.


So last night we were back at the bowling alley.  And even though I wasn't thrilled with the idea it did turn out to be a lot of fun.  



We had over 20 people show up and with a mix of both new people and "old timers" it was a success.  Who knows?  Maybe this is just a bowling kind of team.

No comments:

Post a Comment