Friday, October 14, 2011

Visa Check

My biometric ID finally worked. It hasn't worked at airport security and it didn't work at the DMV.

My bus from Brno to the Vienna Airport was supposed to leave at 3:20 AM. Right before it was time to depart three Brno police officers got on the bus and said that this was a random spot check.

Everyone had to show their passports. I gave the officer my ID card, he scanned it, handed it back to me and that was it. Everyone must have passed the inspection because by 3:30 we were on our way. This was the first time I've ever had my papers checked by the police. I guess this was the Czech version of an INS raid. Oh well, the important thing is that I passed and I'm now at the airport waiting for my flight to Sofia. Let the adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment