Thursday, December 19, 2019

Brno Christmas Market 2019

On Saturday I'm headed up to spend Christmas in Berlin.  So last night and tonight were my only chances to swing by the Christmas markets to for a little yuletide cheer.  

Enjoying my favourite punch.


The good thing is that, for the second year in a row, due to popular demand two of the Brno Christmas markets will stay open until 5 January. 

Me, Ján, and Jakub





Jakub and his girlfriend were in town for the day so a few us managed to meet up for a couple of hours.  It was really nice to see some of the old gang.  Even Ján made it out.  I miss my Slovaks.  

Now to get though another day in the office and then it's off to Berlin.  It looks like we may even get a visit from our favourite Kiwi.  Fingers crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment