Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Smoke Free Day

I had some errands to run in the city center today and saw something interesting on my way back home. A bunch of students were doing a cigarette exchange near some of the tram stops. If you gave them your cigarettes, then they gave you preservativ (condoms). That's an interesting trade.

I found out later on that the students were all medical students and this was part of a smoke free day campaign. I wonder just how successful they'll be? Smoking is every where over here. But kudos to the med students for giving it a shot.

1 comment:

  1. Thats something I've never seen. It's good that people are promoting healthy style of life, it reminded me that I was about to quit smoking... It's high time I did that, isint it ?

    Peter

    ReplyDelete