Thursday, September 23, 2010

Zlín Baton Wedding

So while walking around Zlín's main square we noticed that it looked like a wedding party was getting ready to exit the city hall building. What caught my attention was that there were five baton twirling majorettes out in front. Uh huh. Well that's kind of different.

I guess the bride was a hardcore majorette herself because then she had a wedding baton and was out in front twirling away. I can honestly say that I've never seen this before. But I guess to each their own.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome to see such individualistic exuberant joy in the Czech Republic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she should have lit that baton on fire and you could have said "She didn't twirl just a baton, that baton was on fire. And when she threw that baton into the air, it flew higher, further, faster than any baton has ever flown before, hitting a transformer and showering Zlin with sparks! And, just so you will know --- and your children will someday know --- that is the night the lights went out in Zlin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, wonderful idea, something different!

    ReplyDelete