Tuesday, August 31, 2010

GoOverseas

Last week I was recognized by the editorial staff at GO! Overseas as one of the top travel related blogs in the Czech Republic. Of course, there aren't a lot of bloggers here but that's beside the point. But it looks like I'm in pretty good company too because some of the other bloggers recognized are ones that I used when I was researching the possibility of moving here.

GoOverseas.com is a website for studying, teaching and volunteering overseas.

This is pretty dang cool! The reason I started this blog in the first place was so that my family could get a better sense of what it's like for me over here. This way it doesn't seem like I'm so far away. The thing is that the more I blogged the more therapeutic it became.

It blows my mind at time to know just how many people, from all over the world, have viewed my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cool indeed! I'm only in Prague but I'm from Ireland, does that count as from all over the world ? Best of luck Bill :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Chris! One of the things that makes your blog excellent is you have done such a great job learning and exploring Czech culture right down to the language lessons. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, I!ve been reading it for a while now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! And... me too! ;)
    http://alicia-prague-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete