Saturday, September 25, 2021

It's Going to be a Busy Week

It's going to be a busy week.  I took an early train to Berlin this morning and got to Friedrichshagen this afternoon.



Tünde seems very excited that I'm here for a week.  She's already started the to-do list.  There's always a list.  So far, the preliminary list has 15 things on it but I'm sure that more items will get added to it.

 Some of the items on the list include taking her to school, eating spaghetti ice cream, visiting the new Berlin castle, having breakfast at the TV tower, going to the Volkskammer, visiting Teufelsberg, going to the theatre to see a movie about a horse, visiting her grandparents, postcards, eating döner kebab pizza and sushi.  

Not only am I already tired, I'm already stuffed because there's quite a bit of food related items on this list.  Let's see how the week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment