Thursday, January 31, 2019

Vladimír's Farewell Party

Last night was the farewell send off for one of the guys at IBM who used to work for me.  Vladimír joined IBM as a student intern working in my old project office.  His intern project was actually our 2016 Agile conference.  After his internship was over he joined IBM and was my assistant for a while.  He even talked me in to giving my first webinar.

He's a good chap but I know that he's been involved in a few pranks.  Namely the tin foil desk, the packing cube, and I still haven't found my chair.



For some reason his farewell send off starting as an outdoor BBQ.  Who's ever heard of an outdoor BBQ in the snow.  It was so damn cold!  After the BBQ, people went to the pub until the wee hours of the morning.  Luckily for me, I had an early morning meeting so I was unable to make it to the pub.

Now he's off to join MicroSoft in Prague.  I'm sure that he'll do great things there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment