Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Little Saigon

Today was a crazy hectic day in the office.  Afterwards, a couple of the guys invited me to tag along to the Vietnamese market at Olomoucké.

This was my first visit and now I wonder why in the hell I haven't come here before.  This is where all of the Vietnamese vendors come to restock all of the cheap items and knock off clothing that is sold under the train station.

Better still, this is where you can get great prices on frozen seafood, coconut milk, spices and sauces.  I was able to pick up a couple of bottles of Sriracha - a hot chilli sauce made from chilli peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt.

There are several food stalls with authentic Vietnamese food.  It's amazing that after a bad day, just a visit to Little Saigon and a delicious bowl of Phở, can make things all better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment