Friday, February 26, 2016

Another Wrocław Trip

Dominican Monastery
It's been a busy couple of weeks.  Two weeks ago was the latest London adventure, then last week I needed to spend a couple of days in Székesfehérvár for work.  This week I was back in Wrocław for a few days and just got back home last night.
Out with Paweł, Dawid and Andrew

No time for any sightseeing this time.  Of course I've been to Wrocław so many times I think I've pretty much seen everything.  I did manage to snap of picture of the Dominican Monastery but only because I could see if from my hotel room.

One night I went out to dinner with a few of the guys from the team.  And yesterday I surprised the team with a sushi lunch which turned out to be a hit.

I was quite thankful though to sleep in my own bed last night.  Tonight I need to do some final packing and it's my last night in my old flat as the movers come tomorrow.  Wish me luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment