Saturday, July 13, 2019

Back in Singapore

After dinner on Tuesday night at Lau Pa Sat, Nat headed off to the airport which meant I was on my own in Singapore for a couple of days.  Nothing to worry about though.  It's not like I can't go a few days without getting into trouble.

It's been almost three years since I was last in Singapore.  I was impressed with how much I remembered about getting around.




I spent most of Wednesday walking around the marina.  It doesn't count as a visit unless you see the Merlion.

Though my favourite part of the city is Chinatown.  Especially the hawker centres the best food ever.



One dish I hadn't had before was "chili crab" so I made sure to try it this time.  It's one of the country's national dishes.  A whole mud crab is stir-fried in a thick, tomato and chili sauce.  It's not spicy at all.  More slightly sweet and savoury.  Delicious but oh so messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment