Sunday, October 27, 2019

Prague Visit and Dalíbor

One of the gifts I received at my 10th anniversary fiesta were tickets to see Dalibor at the National Theatre in Prague.  So Claudia and I made a weekend of it.  On Friday night we meet up at the main station, checked in to our hotel and went out for dinner and drinks.

On Saturday we did a bit of sightseeing around the city.  

We met up Vilma and Marco who we haven't seen in a few years since they moved to Prague.  It was so nice to catch up.



I had the best hazelnut eclair ever at IF Cafe.




On Saturday night we headed to the National Theatre to see the opera.



Dalíbor is Bedřich Smetana's third opera and premiered in Prague in 1868.  The opera is basically a romantic tragedy and the music was simply incredible.

This morning we caught a train to Berlin so I'll be in Friedrichshagen for a week.  Now to help with Tünde's Halloween costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment