Tuesday, October 22, 2013

3 Bros' Hostel

A couple of months ago I got a random e-mail from one of the guys that recently opened a hostel in Cieszyn.  He had read my blog, knew that I liked Poland, and had an offer for me.  I was welcome to come stay at the hostel and if I liked it then maybe I would mention it on my blog.  Not a bad arrangement.

The 3 Bros' Hostel is the newest in Cieszyn.  It's about half way between Prague and Kraków.

It only takes about 15 minutes to walk to from the train station in Český Těšín.

They had dorms with shared bathroom facilities, as well as, private ensuite rooms.

We had a private room, with our own toilet and shower, for four people.  I can honestly say that I've never seen a triple high, four person bunk bed before.

The hostel offers free towels, bedding, breakfast, Wi-Fi, unlimited tea and coffee, a computer with Internet access, and luggage lockers.  There's also a nice common room with books and games.


Adam was working the weekend we were here and he took great care of us.  He pointed out all of the things we should see in the city and gave us some restaurant recommendations.   Dziękuję Adam!

This is a really nice, clean hostel and highly recommended.  Definitely, completely different from my first hostel experience in Milan.

Disclosure:  We stayed here two nights.  Krasimir and I stayed for free.  Nat and Eric received excellent discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment