Friday, December 9, 2011

2011 Department Christmas Party

On Wednesday night we had our annual IBM Project Management Department Christmas Party. This year's dress code was black and white and a mandatory mask. The party was a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone outside of the office.

Everyone voted before hand for our PM Oscars and I ended up the big winner. I was voted "Funniest PM" and "Best Boss". I was very flattered.

We rented out the same bar we used last year so it was only IBMers at the bar. Until late in the evening when the bouncer started letting in a few of his friends. At the end of the night we were all leaving and I made a big mistake. I accidentally took the wrong gift bag. The problem is that my gift bag contained my Oscars and my camera. My camera!! We've followed up with the pub but it hasn't turned up. My camera had a 32Gb memory card and it contained all of my photos from Steluţa's birthday and Thanksgiving, and all of the my pictures from the Christmas party.

EDIT: Well my camera never turned up. That's bad enough but the thing that really sucks is that I lost all of the photos on my memory card.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christopher,
    try this web www.stolencamerafinder.com or www.cameratrace.com May be the camera will come up some day.

    ReplyDelete