Thursday, March 2, 2023

Meetup in Prague

Igor, one of my former colleagues now works for Riganti which is a software development and design firm in Prague.  Late last year he invited me to speak at a Meetup event about agile project management at Microsoft's Prague office. 

I agreed to it provided that I would present in English.  There was no way that I would try to do it in Czech.

Public speaking isn't my favourite thing to do.  I can do it but it's not my idea of a good time.  Most people never believe that I'm an introvert who merely pretends to be an extrovert.

Jakob, me, and Igor

Overall it was a nice experience.  Big thanks to Igor and Riganti for inviting me to participate.  Apparently, my presentation will be online but I don't know when I'll get a chance to look at it.  

My first assistant, Jakob, was in the area so he came by to catch the presentation.  It was great to be able to catch up with the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment