Saturday, October 1, 2022

Meeting the Lads

Kája and I are still at the stage of introducing each other to our friends.  Last night was a night out with the lads and so I brought Kája to meet Martin, Martin, and Vilém.  The lads had been asking when they were going to meet him so I figured it was needed to happen sooner or later.  This way they don't all meet for the first time at Thanksgiving.  All went well so that's good. 

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'm already gathering supplies for the fiesta.  The Candy Store made a delivery last week and an Amazon order I had delivered to Claudia in Berlin was dropped off yesterday.

I don't know why but there are many sellers on Amazon that will not deliver to Czech Republic.  I think some people still have a perception that Czechland is further east than it really is.  While some shops won't deliver to Brno they will deliver to Berlin.  So sometimes I have things delivered to Claudia's place.  Then I either pick them up there or she brings them when she comes to visit.  Fortunately, Ale visited her last week so she brought me my last order.

I don't know what's going on right now but I can't find Bisquick anywhere.  I've checked Amazon Germany, Amazon UK, and Amazon U.S.  It's no where to be found.  Hopefully I can find it soon or I'm going to have to wing it somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment