Thursday, April 29, 2021

English Language Seminar

I'm not quite sure how I got talked in to this but somehow I agreed to co-present a webinar for Masaryk University.  There was some talk about doing this after the IT Nightmares presentation back in 2019 but then Covid hit last year so it never happened.  The university reached out to IBM and I agreed to present.

One of my Dutch colleagues presented with me to about 10 undergraduate and graduate students today.  The topic was on the use of English in social, educational and business situations.  We tried to keep it as interactive as possible and shared a few anecdotes to make it seem less like a boring university lecture.

It seemed to go fine.  Well, at least I hope it went fine.  I'm curious to see the results of the student evaluations.

No comments:

Post a Comment