Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018

I'm in Berlin for Christmas this year.  Like last year, we went to see the Christmas service at the local Evangelical church.

Later we had dinner and then der Weihnachtsmann showed up with a bag full of presents.





I must say that I enjoy the Weihnachtsmann way more when I'm not the one wearing the outfit.  But at least this way Tünde doesn't realise that I'm not there when he shows up.  She's a clever little thing.

Sometimes technology is a good thing.  I love that whilst I'm in Berlin I still got to watch my niece and nephew open their Christmas presents in California.

To my ultra-international team at work...Merry Christmas! Veselé Vánoce! Veselé Vianoce! Wesołych Świąt! Весела Коледа! Sretan Božić! Hyvää joulua! Joyeux Noël! Gëzuar Krishtlindjet! Fröhliche Weihnachten! मेरी क्रिसमस! Craciun Fericit! С Рождеством! Vesel božič! Linksmų Kalėdų! கிறிஸ்துமஸ் வாழ்த்துக்கள்! Boldog Karácsonyt! Nollaig Shona! ¡Feliz Navidad! Gelukkig Kerstfeest! Срећан Божић! Buon Natale! ಮೆರ್ರಿ ಕ್ರಿಸ್ಮಸ್! З Різдвом Христовим! Geseënde Kersfees! Feliz Natal! Nollaig Chridheil! عيد ميلاد مجيد!

No comments:

Post a Comment