Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mariya's Going Away Party

I don't know what the heck is going on but it seems like everyone is leaving Brno this year.  First Sabine, then Steluţa, and now Mariya.  Not to mention that John & Katie leave in a few days too.  I guess this is just par for the course when you hang out with a bunch of expats.  Sooner or later people either go home or move on to the next adventure.  I get it but I don't have to like it.  At this rate, pretty soon it will just be me and a bunch of Czechs.

Well tonight was Mariya's going way party.  She has decided that the time is right to move back to Ukraine.  With everything going on there she feels that she should be back home working to improve things there.  Very commendable but we will all still miss her a lot.  Of course, now we all have an excuse to go visit Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment