Sunday, December 6, 2020

Christmas Care Package Happiness

It's been a while since I received a care package so I was shocked when the postman delivered one on Friday. 

It's been a crazy year.  Given the postal delays to the USA and New Zealand I didn't even mail out Christmas cards this year.

Since I didn't really get to travel much this year my niece and nephew aren't getting their annual Christmas packages with Advent calendars.  Instead they're getting cash this year.

Germany is on full lock down now until 10 January so there's no going to Berlin for Christmas this year.  Well since Uncle Chris can't go to Berlin then Claudia and Tünde decided to send me a few things for Christmas.

I wasn't planning on even putting up a tree this year but now I kind of had to since I needed a place to put the goodies.   

So today out came the Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment