Sunday, December 2, 2018

10th Annual Czechsgiving

Well the 10th annual Thanksgiving party was a success!  But after 10 years in Brno it's pretty much officially Czechsgiving.  It's still hard to believe that this was the 10th.  Way different from the first one in 2009.

It was a bit of a tight squeeze but the turkey did fit in the oven.

Claudia had a special commemorative shirt printed for me to mark the occasion that had all of the group photos from the previous nine years.  I love it!

It's a lot of work putting this thing on but it's worth it.  But it's not me alone.  I have a bit of help.

Tünde prepping marshmallows 
Tünde loves to prep the marshmallows for the sweet potatoes and her job every year is to make the deviled eggs.

Lots of good food and time with friends.  It doesn't get much better than this.  And with leftovers it means that I don't have to cook for a bloody week.

No comments:

Post a Comment