Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!!  I can't believe that another year has come and gone.  I swear that as I get older the time passes faster and faster.  I hope that everyone has a safe and happy new year.

I did quite a bit of traveling this year so here's a "Happy New Year!" in each of the languages used in places I visited in 2012.

Happy New Year! - English
Šťastný Nový Rok! - Czech & Slovak 
Glückliches neues Jahr! - German
Godt Nytår! - Danish
Un An Nou fericit! - Romanian & Moldovan
Gott Nytt År! - Swedish 
Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος! - Greek
¡Feliz Año Nuevo! - Spanish
Sretna Nova godina! - Croatian
Szczęśliwego nowego roku! - Polish
Srečno novo leto! - Slovenian
Sena l-ġdida kuntenti! - Maltese
Bonne Année! - French
C Новым Годом! - Russian
Buon anno! - Italian
Boldog Új Évet! - Hungarian

I wonder which languages will be on next year's list...


No comments:

Post a Comment