Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Polls Are Open

The polls are now open and voting has begun for the best Eastern Europe Expat Blog. I believe that voting will take place through the whole month of July.

Good luck to all of the other bloggers who were also nominated. However, please go to http://easteurblogcomp.blogspot.com/ and cast your vote for Christopher's Expat Adventure.

When you cast your vote you should be able to see the current standings. I don't know if you can vote more than once. Perhaps only one vote counts per computer. I guess to be safe you can vote once a day from every available computer and smartphone. Not that I'm competitive or anything. Just saying....

Thanks for everyone's support!!!


EDIT: Thanks to everyone who voted and helped me win 1st place.

3 comments:

  1. Chris, I know it is not good to count one's chickens before they hatch, but I think you own this contest. I voted and you were at 36% and the next closest guy was at 9%.

    You have stiff competition too with my friend at "Adventures in the Czech Republic" also nominated. She has a great blog and new tour business for Southern Bohemia.

    I had to laugh though when I saw a blog named "Black Man in Poland." I have no idea if he is single, but it made me want to fix him up with "Black Girl in Prague."

    Love your hyper-competitiveness. That's what made America great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    Thanks for your vote. It looks like I have some stiff competition from CzechingIn.

    Yeah, I had to laugh when I saw the blog because it made me think of Tinu also. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging in these other countries must be pretty sleepy. The Czech Republic has four blogs nominated and you two are splitting the vote. Go Czecho Go.

    ReplyDelete