Friday, December 22, 2017

Veselé Vánoce!

Veselé Vánoce!  Merry Christmas and PF 2018.

As the last working day before the Christmas holidays I want to wish my very international team a very Merry Christmas.

Veselé Vánoce! Veselé Vianoce! Selamat Hari Natal! Boldog Karácsonyt! Wesołynch Świąt! Καλά Χριστούγεννα! Fröhliche Weihnachten! შობას გილოცავთ! Geseënde Kersfees! Crăciun fericit! Sretan Božić! Gëzuar Krishtlindjet! Весела Коледа! 圣诞节快乐!Joyeux Noël! क्रिसमस की शुभकामनायें! Nollaig Shona! Buon Natale! عيد ميلاد سعيد! Priecīgus Ziemassvētkus! Linksmų Kalėdų! Feliz Natal! С Рождеством! ¡Feliz Navidad! கிறிஸ்துமஸ் வாழ்த்துக்கள்! З Різдвом Христовим! Chúc Giáng Sinh Vui Vẻ! Maligayang Pasko!

This year I'm spending Christmas in Rahnsdorf.  For the last five years I've hosted an orphan's Christmas lunch for a few foreigners in Brno who can't travel home for the holidays.  This year, I'll be the orphan in Berlin.

Tonight I've got a midnight bus to Berlin.  This will be my first time taking Flixbus.  This is a German company bus company that expanded in to Czechland this year.  Let's see how they compare to Student Agency.  The reason I booked with them is because they have a direct route to Germany without requiring a change in Prague.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment