Monday, March 7, 2022

Weight Goal Achieved

I've had this goal of losing 25,4 kg, which is 56 lbs, for quite some time.  I actually want to lose a bit more than that but the first step that I've been working towards for a while is to hit 85 kg (187 lbs), which is why my goal is to lose 25,4 and not just 25.  At the end of January I hit -24 kg.  That mean I only had 1 kg left to go.  Well, actually 1,4 kg (3 lbs).  

As expected, I kept fluctuating +/- 0,5 kg each week until I finally hit my initial goal weight.  Yeah!!!

I've actually overachieved it because I'm now down 27 kg (59 lbs).  The bad thing is that I don't really think it counts.  I'm stuck in bed with Covid and not eating.  I still have my sense of smell but I'm just not hungry.  I have a feeling that once I start feeling better the I'll put a couple of kilos right back on.  But it was nice to see the -27 kg.

Now I've got two new goals.  The first goal is to stay at -25,5 kg for a month.  The second goal is to hit -30 kg (66 lbs).  While I want to hit -30, the goal of keeping off the weight for a month is more important to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment